Howard S. Jeon, DMD
I have been practicing dentistry for more than 20 years. I am one of four formally trained and practicing Maxillofacial-Prosthodontists in Illinois. I am very passionate about what I do and I work diligently to give each patient the care they deserve. As a dentist, practicing prosthodontics in the Chicago area gives me great pride and I truly enjoy giving my patients back their smile and ability to function. I believe that a person’s smile and the proper function of their teeth are directly related to the level of happiness and health they can achieve.
My passion for dentistry drives me to always do what is best for me patients, especially in the area of comfort and technology. I am also proud of my associates and staff. They continually work hard to demonstrate our philosophy, “The Patient Is Our Primary Concern” which is reflected in our practice. “I always want to treat my patients like my family, and present the same options and quality of care I would want for myself or for my parents.”
Prosthodontists specialize in the restoration and replacement of missing teeth, and have seven years of formal training-four years of dental school, and an additional three years of advanced specialty training. Through my training, I have become an expert in diagnosis and treatment planning for smile makeovers using veneers, crowns, bridges, implants, and dentures. My goal is to provide my patients with treatment that is both visually appealing and highly functional so patients can lead a healthier life and smile with confidence!
- Northwestern University, BA
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- University of Illinois at Chicago-Specialty Training in Prosthodontics
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City Sub Specialty Fellowship
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics & Dental Oncology
- Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago College Dentistry
- Attending, Implant Innovations Center and Advanced Prosthodontics at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Attending, Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- International Congress on Maxillofacial Rehabilitation
Lectures Nationally and Internationally
Call our office today at ☎ Chicago Center for Advanced Restorative & Implant Dentistry Phone Number 847-998-8100 to make an appointment.